Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes, we are still alive. Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. The last few weeks the girls have been so sick, well Ellie and Presley have had this really bad cough and fever with it and for awhile I saw no end to this. But things are defiantly looking up now, and just in time for school to be out. Maci is so excited Thursday is her last day of school. I can't believe she is going into second grade next year-Wow, am I that old, an where does the time go? Well I hope everyone is doing good, kids are crying, laundry is buzzing and would some one please answer the phone! -Gotta go.

3 comments:

Leticia said...

Wow! I know exactly how you feel!!! I can't believe school is almost out! Taylor starts second grade too! Alysa will be in fifth! Yikes! I almost have a teenager! Glad you gals are on the mend! Hey..If you get a chance...could you send your yum mother's day dinner recipe on over? I am trying new recipes, and your dinner looked simply devine!!! Thanks again!!!

Lars said...

what happened to the bunny?

korie said...

Glad to hear your kids are feeling better. You should have called me, I could have brought you avacado eggrolls!