Tuesday, May 6, 2008

California Trip - Disneyland






















Disneyland at last! Our family was so excited to go to Disneyland. We flew my mom out the day before to help with the little ones, she was a great help, if Ellie or Presley was not able to ride the rides she stayed and watched them (sorry mom). We did three days of the happiest place on Earth and we still missed a few rides. On Thursday we made reservations to eat lunch with the Princesses at Ariels Grotto, I highly recommend it, especially if you have little princesses. The girls and Ken loved it! There is just something about this place were you just feel so magical while your there, it is truly one of my favorite places to be with my family.





4 comments:

korie said...

OK NOW I REALLY REALLY MISS HOME! Looks like you guys had a great time and some wonderful memories! We have never done the "Eat with the Princesses thing." We will have to try that next time. I'm glad Ken enjoyed it, even though he really loves his ponies! hehe!

DarbyM said...

Glad you had a great time dispite the fact that we were not with you this time around! :)

2010? :)

Mollie said...

Fun! I love Disneyland! I can't wait to have little kids to take there, but I am just a big kids so it is still fun! I am so glad I found your blog!

Happy Family said...

Man, I totally wanted to go with you guys but did not want to impose on your family vacation!