Tuesday, May 6, 2008

California Trip - "mommy can we buy a Harley"?






We can't go to California and not visit the Johnsons. Doug wanted to show off his new toy (I guess it is a mid-life crisis thing). I have to tell you the idea of putting Maci on the back of a Harley was a bit scary for this bubble mom, but she loved it! Come to find out they even went on the freeway, not just around the block a few times. When she got back she told me that was so much fun, and can we get one.
Not only am I dealing with Maci wanting one, but now Ken is "hog-hooked". Doug mentioned to Ken if he wanted to ride up to Sturgis this year and Ken is soooooo wanting to go. Just a few minor problems- Ken has no Harley. He is looking to rent one because his women won't let him buy one (well not yet).

1 comment:

Happy Family said...

I did not know he had a harley!!