Friday, May 9, 2008

Sick girls and Webkinz




This week has been pretty crazy. Ellie came down with a terrible fever that has lasted the past four days and then this morning Presley woke up to 103 fever. Ugh, having sick kids is no fun. So since the kids have been sick I think Ken has come home to all of us still in our pajamas pretty much everyday this week (I know Ken is one lucky man). So today is now Friday and I am happy to report that the Laundry from our trip last week is now officially folded and put away, YIPPEE! I do have some good new, thanks to not doing anything this week my "Webkinz" house is almost done. While we were in California I bought the girls their own little Webkinz to play with, they love it. It is so fun to decorate the little houses, you know how I love to decorate and this is not costing Ken any money. OH, sorry I forgot to mention while I bough the girls one I picked one up for me as well, It's pretty fun and addicting.

1 comment:

DarbyM said...

I KNEW you would be addicted! :)

Send me your "webbies" screen names so we can add you as our friends :)

Sorry the girlies were all sick, that is not fun at all. Hope you are all feeling better soon and congrats on the laundry. I've not just gotten back from a huge trip and i'm burried in the stuff. :)