Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Bedtime?


OK Ken is out of town so that means that I get the house to myself after the kids go to bed, it is my time to unwind and pick a few things up, maybe even get a layout done. But nooooo, Ellie is wide awake and wanting to play. The little stinker comes out of her bedroom all cute and says "mommy I just want to let you know that I am not tired right now, maybe tomorrow I will go to sleep". I am thinking maybe tomorrow I will sell you on EBay now go back to bed. Ya, so I took her picture and that is what she looks like at 9:00 at night. Something tells me there is no "me time" tonight.

7 comments:

korie said...

Jen I love you! You make me feel so normal!

Karly said...

I laughed out loud when you said "maybe tomorrow I"ll sell you on Ebay." Haha I love it.

Heidi said...

That is too funny! and selling a kid on Ebay... what are you thinking? Just kidding! that is really funny! at first I thought she was going to say something like "i just wanted to tell you that I love you!" But that is a great Elli line!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh, I feel for you, but what do you say when they smile so cute like that. Hey, great idea with ebay, hmmmmmmm ;)Oh and I got your message and looked at the pictue, but I don't think its me? Anyway it helped me find some people from old Rancho and Upland days
so thanks!

Valerie said...

Too cute! What's the starting bid?

Is there such a thing as "me time"? Every kid I know seems to get this signal to "go bug mom" whenever one might have a moment to themselves. I don't know why that is, it just always seems to happen.

DarbyM said...

something in the air for sure...what was up with last night... my kids were both up till 10pm refusing to go to sleep. Um NEWS FLASH... bedtime is 7:30pm.

She sure is a cutie through! :)

Happy Family said...

Jason is out of town too. I decided not to go since I have stuff for my calling to get done. Sometimes I get bored and let the kids stay up way too late with me. I just wish they would sleep in when they do!