Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ken, do you want some popcorn with that movie?



Ken is a great dad and loves his girls very much, even though at times having all girls in the house can put him into embarrassing moments. The other day Ellie wanted to watch a movie on his laptop. She wanted to watch "My Little Pony's" definitely not up for any Oscars. Well then the movie was over and she went to bed. Ken completely forgot that the movie was still in his laptop and he goes into work to give a presentation, pulls out the good old laptop and connects it to the projector for his meeting. Well instead of his presentation popping up all of the sudden the My Little Pony movie starts playing to a room full of business men. "uh excuse me guys, my daughter must of been watching this". The funny thing is that one of the guys in the meeting gets up and goes to his laptop and pulls out a Barbie Movie. I was laughing so hard when he called to tell me what happened. (I think secretly he watches Ellie's movies at work, but shh... don't tell him I said that).

12 comments:

Kiera said...

That is hilarious!! How embarrassing for Ken, but so, so funny for the rest of us!! For James it would have been Elmo. Audrey loves Elmo!!

Happy Family said...

I actually laughed out loud reading that. That is sooo funny!

Valerie said...

Wow, talk about embarrassing! Hearing that just made my day. Thanks, Ken, for letting us have a laugh at your expense.

DarbyM said...

I LOVE it! (hee hee)

Just be glad he was not wearing the "Flower Costume" to boot! :)

Have fun this coming week, i'll miss you.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Way to go Ken!! - I knew there was something 'special' about him!! HE HE!!

Lindsay Klinger said...

That is too Funny. What a patient dad.

Leticia said...

SO SO FUNNY! It's like that noggin channel for kids..."Sir...we have to let you go~unless you can tell me what shape this is...?" What a great dad!

korie said...

I had to read that one out loud to Nathan we both got a good laugh. I think all Dads of girls can understand Ken's pain...

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Things aren't much different here at our house having all girls!

Kari said...

That IS funny!!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

HAHAHAHAH so funny. At least you can see who the real dads are. Love it!

Heidi said...

That is so great! I love it! I might have to say something at church on sunday!