Friday, April 25, 2008

Hair cut



Yesterday I was so excited, I was going to get a much needed haircut. First of all the lady that cuts my hair was running almost 1 hour behind (lucky for me it was a much needed break from the kids, bad thing was is that I feel sorry to my friend Aubony who had to watch them). Then when it was my turn I explained that I just wanted a trim and to get rid of the little flip I had going on in the back, I think I have had the flip since high school (you know the Rachel from "Friends" haircut). Anyways when I walked out I was like "shock and aw" she ended up cutting probably 4 inches off. I have to say that I was a little bit mad but today I'm totally loving it.

10 comments:

Valerie said...

It looks so great on you! I always get nervous when I go to get my haircut, that they will cut too much off. Luckily it grows back.

korie said...

I'm totally loving it too!

Happy Family said...

Jen, I totally love that haircut. So cute and really looks good on you. I think you are going to like it so much you might keep it a while.

Kiera said...

Very cute!! James would be so mad if I ever cut my hair that short! I have always wondered what I would look like with short hair!!

Lindsay Klinger said...

I love the hair cut you make me want to cut my hair short again.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Very stylish Jen, I had mine cut like that about 3 months now. I love it and it's much easier to do. But love your cut! See you monday!

DarbyM said...

Love it! I just called and booked my cute before this baby arrives, must look cute in hosptial for pics to scrap. We missed you last night... it was fun but not the same without Jen adding "just one more thing" to her page :)

Melanie said...

Hey Jen! I got a trim on the same day..funny. I really like your hair. You always been able to pull off the short hairstyles. I love your blog! I enjoy reading all of your posts. Love ya!

Leticia said...

Cute cut Jen...I cut mine short a few months back...need to have it trimmed!

Emily R said...

so cute!!! you look great!
i am laughing about the my little pony incident... that is so classic. it's just the sign of a good dad!