Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guess Where I Went?



Ok, yesterday finally came. I was so excited, for those of you who don't know I am a huge Bon Jovi fan. I love them! So back in September we heard they are coming to Denver and my wonderful Husband got me tickets for the show. I went with two of my girlfriends and we had the best time, I so want to go again, oh and guess what I actually got to go in the shower with him (don't tell Ken). Yes that is him up above in that skimpy towel and I know what some of you are thinking, your surprised to know that Bon Jovi is still alive and singing, well he is and just as hot as ever(hehehe).
Aubony and Janon, you guys are so great to put up with me and my craziness, thank you for hanging with me and holding me back in my seat.
...oh and Chris Daughtry was their opening act and he did such a great job I loved it, just maybe one of my new favorite bands.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Bon Jovi. I'm coveting the fact that you got to go to their concert! What a terrific husband you have. I like Chris Daughtry too...so that must have been the icing on the cake.

aubony, lars and the girls said...

It was such a great concert! Thanks for inviting me!!!!

Kiera said...

How fun!! I haven't been to a concert in years!!

Happy Family said...

(tripletsRus)I have not been to a concert since we have had kids. I am so glad you got to go and have so much fun. Love that shower pic!-kara

korie said...

Jenn I'm so glad you had a good time at the concert. My Mom had a good time too! haha love ya!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Jenn, Love the Twilight Voting. How did you get it there? Anyway it was nice chatting today. Call anytime or blog anytime:)