Thursday, April 3, 2008

PJ




Little Presley Jean, aka PJ is in such a good mood today, I just had to pull out the camera and take a few shots, and since I got some good pictures I thought why not put them up on my blog. She is so much fun at this stage and getting into everything, it is just so amazing how fast they grow and what they learn. Right now her favorite thing to do is as soon as we put her down she makes a fast bee-line straight towards the stairs and she can climb all the way to the top. The only down fall is and I do mean down fall is that she does not have a clue how to go down the stairs except to fall backwards. Poor little thing she trys so hard to be big and keep up with her sisters.

7 comments:

Kiera said...

She is so cute!! How old is she now?

aubony, lars and the girls said...

She is such a doll!

korie said...

Why do they always want to grow up so fast. That sweet little PJ tell her I said to slow down and just stay "the baby!" She is so darn cute!

Valerie said...

She is very cute! I love that age.

Leticia said...

Your little girl is so cute...What fun pictures...

DarbyM said...

oh she is just too too cute! Missed ya last night, the wontons and lettuce wraps were delish!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! Love the big eyes. Yeah, so glad we don't have stairs. Everytime we go to friends houses with stairs, Mia is right there. Luckily she's not wobbly and can get down.