Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Potty Humor


No this is not my bathroom nor is it my kid, but this is what Presley did today. Ugh, I know it is so gross to even think about. I was on the phone today and then all of a sudden Maci is in the family room yelling "mom, mom come get Presley" I run around the corner to find my little daughter with her tummy on the seat, feet off the floor and her head in the toilet. It grosses me out even to type this. I pulled her away and she was fine (can you imagine having a child drown in the toilet) but the little "turd" (no pun intended) was so upset at me for taking away her fun, I mean she was having a blast just splashing around and having a good old time in there. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!

7 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

That is too funny. I am glad it wasn't me. I would be washing her till the cows come home. I have issues. time to break out the kiddie pool.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That is SO funny and if the lids aren't down at our house, we'll Evelyn splashing away in there too! What is it with little people and toilets?? GROSS!! The first time Evelyn did that I think I bathed her 3 times - just to be sure the kid was clean enough for me to kiss again!!!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

I love it!!! I'm sure all of our kids have done that at one time or another, I know mine have!

korie said...

Oh poor little Presley...she'll never live that one down. I can picture you telling that story to her first boyfriend already. It could be worse! As least it was flushed she'll live...hehe

Kari said...

Ewww! But I can't say none of mine have ever done it either!!

Becky said...

It's because of moments like that that I have become a toilet bowl clean freak. I keep the clorox wipes right by the toilet too. Boys...

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Kids and the toilet. I'm glad sister saw her and got you. Mia is into the toilet lately too. She likes to put her hand in it and swish it all around. I keep telling Hannah she needs to make sure she flushes everytime, YUCKY!