Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Presley























Happy Birthday Presley Jean. I can't believe that my baby is a year old tomorrow. She has brought us so much joy in our family and we love her so much.
Presley loves to dance to music, and she try's so hard to keep up with her big sisters. At age one she has already developed a little attitude and she does this high pitch sequel if she is not happy. She loves to go up the stairs and explore the rooms (I think she just trys to get away from Ellie). She loves to play with her little baby's and anything that Maci and Ellie have she wants it. Her favorite food is bananas and Cheerios, she loves peas, cheese, pancakes, bread, and peaches. She won't eat unless we are eating with her and she has to have her blanket when she lays down for a nap. Her favorite time of the day is when daddy is coming home from work, I seriously thinks she knows when it is about 5:30 because everyday about that time is goes to the window by the door and looks outside waiting for him to come home, and when he does she just gets so excited (what a little daddy's girl). She is my little helper during the day, she follows me from room to room and loves to get into the drawers around the house and pull things out. We love you so much PJ and we are so glad that you are in our family, we hope you have a wonderful Birthday.




9 comments:

Heidi said...

SO CUTE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY JEAN!

oh and I agree we do need to get together for games soon!

Karly said...

Happy Birthday to Presley!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Happy Birthday PJ! Your so much fun to be around and it has been great to see you grow up!

Kari said...

Aww, Happy Birthday little Presley! My Rilyn, just had a birthday yesterday too! It was so fun to bring her home on Father's Day, 6 years ago!

And hey, Kayla is still planning on coming Wednesday. She is doing it for service, really!! She's happy to help!! :)

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh CUUUTE! Your babies are even born with red hair! I LOVE it! Happy birthday to Presley!

jrkimball said...

Hey Presley, Happy Birthday!!! I am so sorry I didn't get to sing to you. I think it past your bedtime at this point. I hope it was a good 1st!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

HI PJ!
Happy birthday Presley Jean! We love you so much you little cutie pie!! Love Aunt Hime

korie said...

I honestly can't believe she's 1 already! Seems like just yesterday you were pregers!

What a doll she is! Happy Birthday!
That cake was so cute.

Melanie said...

I can't believe Presley is already a year old! She is SO cute!