Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all.
I hope that all the dads out there have a excellent fathers day tomorrow.
Dad thank you so much for being a great dad, I love you so much, thanks for not going too ballistic when I would hide my meat in the ashtrays of the car and blame it on Jamie, and thank you for setting such a great example to me in findding someone like you. I love you DAD!
Ken, WOW! What a great dad you are to our little girls, I love to sit back and just watch you play with them, even when you play Polly's. They look up to so much and I know that they Love you with all their hearts. Happy Fathers Day.

1 comment:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I wish I had that moment in time documented on film! Who hides their meat in their little sister's ashtray?? JENNIFER DOES! Ha ha ha ha ha! FUN TIMES.