Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I think I should put up Thanksgiving pictures before I post Christmas, and now that I am finally going through Thanksgiving I wish I would have taken more pictures- Ugh!
We had a great time Kens parents got to come and visit and stay the week with us, we had just barely gotten over Strep throat so the first few days we were all a little under the weather. Once our Antibiotics kicked in we were ready to play. We had such a good time watching movies, going to the movies (we saw Mega Mind) playing at the park down the street and eating, eating and more eating. I was a tad bit lazy when it came to Thanksgiving dinner, I did not bust out my China and pretty centerpieces, instead I opted for paper plates and I have to tell you this may become a new tradition in our house, they looked good and less washing (I know, I don't do paper plates but I gotta tell you I have bought more since that week). Dinner was a hit! Did I mention we ate and ate? Ken did the turkey and it was so good, here comes where I wish I had more pictures because I only took a picture of the turkey. So as far as you can tell that is all we had just turkey, plain turkey- not so, we had homemade green bean casserole (not from soup), spinach salad, monkey bread, grandpa's yummy stuffing and macaroni and cheese (homemade with a oh so yummy topping). Like I said we have no pictures to prove it so I guess we just had turkey.
We also got to see some of my side of the family for a few hours one day and loved seeing them. Overall it was a great week and we loved having Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen come stay with us!!





No comments: