Friday, January 7, 2011

Maci turned 10!!!


Maci hit DOUBLE DIGITS! Oh dear, I can't believe I have a 10 year old. She got totally spoiled and got just what she has been begging for...an iPod. Grandma and Grandpa Meador took her on a shopping spree and bought the whole store at Gap (Maci's favorite clothing store) and Grandma and Grandpa bought her a purple docking station (her favorite color) for her new I pod. Along with iTunes GC, books, and Wii games I think the girl was totally happy.


Happy Birthday Maci- We love you so much!!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 10 already! Time flies! We need to get together again! James is traveling a lot the next couple weeks, but we will give you a call some time!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Looks like she got spoiled rotten! Happy Birthday Mace! You are a beautiful 10 year old - stop growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRKimball said...

Happy Birthday Maci, We love you and miss you!