Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Craigslist, Love it!!

Shh don't tell anyone but I have a new found love for finding other people's junk and fixing it up. You know how some people will buy old fixer up houses and do some work and then turn around and sell them for more than what they paid for... enter Craigslist. I am so addicted to other peoples junk now. We live by a pretty wealthy area and it is amazing to me what these people will give away. Ken calls my little projects "fix and flip" or I sometimes call them "fix and keep".

The dresser I got for $10.00 and turned around after fixing it up and sold it for over $100.00

This is my new kitchen table I got, it was pretty "ugly" when we got it home and needed some repair really bad. Several hours/days later and I love the way it turned out.



$50.00 hutch... turned around and sold it for a pretty dollar bill (well actually hundreds of them).



$2.75 chairs, keeping these little gems.


Check back in later, I found this $5.00 headboard and completely changed the look of it, so loving it!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow Jen! I am so impressed. They all look fantastic.

DarbyM said...

Swoon! Love em all. I totally need that exact black breakfront hutch... LOVE it!

Carissa said...

That hutch was so ugly before. You are a miracle worker. What a fun hobby.

Unknown said...

FUN!!!! I want a project!