Thursday, August 13, 2009

Third Grade








Well Maci was all ready for school to start this morning. She got new clothes, new shoes (I give them a week before they are no longer white) a new backpack, and a new haircut. She was up this morning at 6:20 -that is 40 minutes before she was suppose to be up but she was so excited and couldn't sleep. Her friends Haylee, Shayna and Abbie are all in her class (that poor teacher) and she came home saying that she loves Mrs. Ross and did not want to come home, Yea you heard me right, now if only she has this kind of attitude every school year we will be just fine. Here's to no more sleeping in durning the week and homework after schools- I say "Bring it on!


4 comments:

Becky said...

Just love back to school shopping! My boys wanted the same type of, over the shoulder bags and told me that back packs were not cool right now. They're nuts! This is only 2nd grade they are going into!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Way to go Jen! At least now with our girls in the same class if I can't help Haylee with her homework, we'll give you guys a call!

Grandma S said...

Maci,
I've been wondering how the first day went for you. You look darling in your photos. I'm glad you're with friends and love it so far! I'll be thinking about you when I'm at school, so you think about me once or twice also.

Love you!

Sorensen's *5 said...

Maci, you look so grown up in your new school clothes. You are such a special girl, always remember that. We love you and miss you!