Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is 30 something still hot?

Just about every night I go running with about 4 women around the neighborhood. Every once in awhile we get the occasional "cat calls", "whistles" and"hollers". We don't mind them so much (hey at least a few are still looking) anyways tonight there was a black Lexus with a few guys in it that were honking and whistling they got a little closer to us and slowed way down and as they were right next to us they yelled "oh, sorry we thought you girls were younger" WHAT!
Wow was that a blow, but I say HA-I may not be all that young anymore but hey from a distance I guess I am not that bad. (hehehehe).

2 comments:

JRKimball said...

who says that!!! that is so funny, i think your hot close and far away!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

that is funny and I agree with Jill...you are hot at any distance! YIPEEEEE!