Wednesday, June 17, 2009

North Carolina


Last week I took Presley and we headed to my sister Jamie and her family in North Carolina. I instantly fell in love with that state everything was so beautiful and green, I loved the trees everywhere and the southern people are so fun to talk to. It rained and rained and rained, did I mention that it rained? We had a good time just kicking back and doing a whole lot of nothing. It was so relaxing and I loved watching the girls play with each other. My sister's little girl is only four months older than Presley so it was good to see them play and interact with each other. One day we had finally had enough of being in the house and decided to venture out into the rain and go to this Antique store. I love Antiques and it was a bit of a challenge with three little ones, but we had a good time and survived nobody broke anything so it was worth the trip in the pouring rain. Jamie cooked great meals while I did absolute nothing (gee, what kind of sister am I)? The girls played and tried each other shoes on all day long. I think Presley gave Evelyn a little taste of what it is like to have a sister that can take toys from you. It was a great trip and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you guys so much for the fabulous time.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! You and your sister still look as young and beautiful as you did in high school!

Melanie said...

I'm jealous you got to go visit my Hi-Me! So, did you both go get your hair cut? I love both of your hair styles. I need to do something different with my hair, I'm just chicken. Everytime I go for change, I only cut a few inches off, BOARING! I'll really have to think about it... Glad you had a nice little get away. I know Jamie LOVES when family visits them.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I LOVED this visit! Thanks for coming and come back ANYTIME!!!!

korie said...

Come visit us too! Please!