Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ellie moment

I have been wanting to post this for some time now... It was about a month ago when Ken was out of town and the girls and I were sitting down eating dinner. Usually when Ken is gone I don't go all out for dinners I try to keep it simple and easy like pancakes, hot dogs, and sandwiches. Well I was kind of getting burnt out and wanted something nice so I made this chicken bake. To me I loved it but my girls not so much. Ellie takes one bite and turns to me and says "Mom this food taste like CRAP"! She spits it out on her plate and then if that was not enough she says "Crap, Crap that all we eat around here". Well I didn't know what to do, I do know that I had a Big wake up call at our house on the things we say and what the girls pick up on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I'M SO GLAD YOUR BLOGGING AGAIN! I TOTALLY NEEDED THAT LAUGH!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

HAHA! Isn't is great when our kids pick up on the stuff we didn't know we said!!! Thanks for another laugh from the Sorensen household.

Melanie said...

Oh Ellie! She is SO funny!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

LOL! I love our little ELLIE! She is so funny! And you better watch your language! hee hee