Thursday, July 24, 2008

Husband Tag

Yippee, I was tagged! This looks really fun because, I love talking about Ken.

Husband tag...
1. What is his name?
well on good days which is all the time I call him Ken, and the girls call him Dad
2. Who eats more?
OH, he does all the way.
3. Who said I love you first?
That question has been a big debate for awhile now.
4. Who is taller?
Ken is
5. Who is smarter?
Lets say he is, but please don't tell him I said that.
6. Who is more sensitive?
oh, that's easy-it's me
7. Who does the laundry?
Ken usually does, I hate laundry, I just brather buy new clothes instead of wash them.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do
9. Who pays the bill?
We do bills together
10. Who cooks more?
I do
11. Who is more stubborn?
Ken is by far more stubborn
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Most of the time it is Ken, because I am hardly ever wrong and oh so humble also.
13. Who has more siblings?
Ken
14. Who wears the pants in the family?
I do, but Ken likes to take them off.
15. What do you like to do together?
We are huge Hockey fans, and we love to go out to dinner
16. Who eats more sweets?
I do, Ken is allergic to chocolate
17. Guilty Pleasures?
me, me and more me, j/k he loves a good book and key lime pie, oh and kettle chips
18. How did you meet?
A blind date, Ken's Uncle was my Bishop in Rancho Cucamonga, they set us up.
19. Who purposed?
Ken did, long story, I did not actually see him purpose to me, but he did.
20. What is his best feature?
That's a little personal.
21. What is his best quality?
He has so many but the fact that he loves his family so much and I know that the girls and I are everything to him, he is such a devoted dad and husband.

Well that was fun, thanks Kim. Now I tag Aubony, Kari and Darby

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Jenn, I cracked up at your answer for #14!