Sunday, July 6, 2008

4 TH OF jULY

I must of had a smudge on my lens it looks a little blurry, and don't mind Ellie's grumpy face she was mad because when we got to the park she was told that she had to wait until dark to watch the fireworks, the funny thing is, is when they did start she hid under the blanket with her hands over her ears, oh well what do you do?








Can you tell that Maci has food stuffed in her mouth, she still is so cute.

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I love to celebrate the 4th with a good picnic at the park and watch fireworks. Just a little fact- I cry every time when I hear our National Anthem and see fireworks at the same time, I do it every time and Ken just kind-of laughs about it. I love this country and our freedom and it makes me so happy and proud to be an American!




9 comments:

korie said...

We sure are Lucky to live in the good old USA!!! I love the close ups of the girls! They are way cute!

heather b. said...

What cute girls you have and I can't get over how much they look like you and Jill, well at least that's what I think!!

JRKimball said...

What Cute Pictures!! I love how Ellie has so much personality it makes me laugh every time I see her. Hope you had a Happy 4th! Tell the girls I say Hi, love you all. Oh And I got your message, sorry I didn't have my phone with me on the trip, but her name is Kristy and her new last name is Johnson but I think she uses her maiden name I don't know what that is.

JRKimball said...

Oh I just found her on the internet, Kristi Krings.

Bob said...

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I love this country and our freedoms. Hopefully in the next couple of months Valerie and myself, Parker to, can make it up and visit ya'll. That would be fun and then I can teach you how to use your new acquisitions!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Cute pics of your girls. Ellie is sooooo funny. Glad you guys had a fun 4th. It is a wonderful country we live in.

Kiera said...

Hey How was Canton? Did you find another person? I wish I could have gone! Glad you had a great fourth!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Oh Jen, you are so patriotic! I MISS MY NIECES!!!! They are so adorable and I just love little monster Ellie! I think she is just mad because her Aunt Hime wasn't there! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Lindsay Klinger said...

Looks like you had a good 4th of july. Don't worry I get all choked up when I hear the national anthem to. We truly are lucky to live in such a wonderful country.