Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please forgive me it has been months since my last confession.

My poor little blog has been greatly neglected. Now that things have settled in I have to get back on track. I think it has been to long I don't even know where to start....

Maci turned 9, Christmas came and we were all spoiled, Ellie turned 5, we still own our home in Colorado, Ken was still living in Texas, we found someone to rent out home in Colorado, moved to Texas, in home with some little issues (must call to find out), Ken bought Volvo S-40 (not new but new to us) Maci went to new elementary school for 3 weeks before summer vacation, made new friends, having fun with old friends, Kens car breaks down, Presley turned 3, cruise to the Bahamas, trip to Colorado, ok I think that covers everything, totally potty trained 3 year old, oh and Ken and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. So it has been so crazy I have not even had time to wrap my mind around things. I really need to start blogging again.

AND WHATS UP WITH THE CRAZY COMMENTS I KEEP GETTING... WHAT????????

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was wondering if you had moved or not. Glad your family is all in one place now--and the house is rented out! Hope you all are well! The hutch looks great by the way!