Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet your Teacher


I did not get a picture of Maci's teacher, you know she is in fourth grade now and apparently moms with camera's are not cool (don't worry I will sneak one later on the first day of school)



The night the girls were waiting for finally came!! The girls yes, Maci and Ellie (I can't believe Ellie is going to start Kindergarten on Monday) got to go to school and meet their teachers. Maci teacher is Mrs. Pavelka, she seems really nice and Maci is excited to start 4th grade. Ellie was hilarious and picked out her desk in the very front of the room, and just started making friends right away with no problem she was telling people that she was from Colorado and asking were they were from. I have a feeling parent teacher conference with Mrs Harman and Ellie is going to be very interesting this year. School starts on Monday, I wish I can be a little fly on the wall the first day-oh well.
Oh, Ellie also told me on the way out of her class that she is not going to tell any of her new friends that she is a "superstar" she doesn't want them to be jealous. Yes, we are in for some Drama this year.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Ellie is great! She'll have a fabulous year and make a WHOLE lot of friends!

JRKimball said...

I miss my lil superstar!