Monday, December 7, 2009

What???

So Ken apparently has been a little board in Texas, or he is off his Rocker. I would like all my fellow blog readers (like there is so many of you out there) to know that my wonderful and charming husband who I love dearly left the last post on this blog. You would think if he would take the time to hack onto my blog and leave a random post he would dedicate it to me and how wonderful I am and what I am getting for Christmas (like the treadmill I want or something).
So with that being said, Ken I have really embarrassing photos of you, I love you and can't wait to see you again.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sure Jen, I know you have a gun rack in the back of your mini-van and that your seat covers are neon orange printed with pictures of ducks and deer in their natural habitat. I just didn't know you were that skilled of a huntress.

korie said...

I had NO idea. I was just so confused. Good one Ken. But I bet she'll one up you. Watch out!

Steve and Larae said...

Hahaha! So there are zombies running around the house huh? Crazy Ken!

Cara said...

That's funny, Jen!

JRKimball said...

really? Do they not have the internet in Texas our what???