Sunday, December 6, 2009

It has been a while....

So, yes I know it's been a while since I've made a post. But I've been so busy killing zombies that I simply haven't had the time to do much else. Plus PJ is constantly running around "neh-neh" that the zombies have almost over ran our house.


So, to keep you entertained until Christmas, I've included a picture of Santa. He's coming and it's that time of the year where we all have to ask ourselves, "Do you believe?". After looking at this picture, I know I do.





Have a Happy Holiday's and I'll post something about how great my husband is after Christmas.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That is one seriously sick picture! Please tell me those aren't all real deer heads.
Hope you're having a great holiday season and you'd best warn this Santa about the existence of PETA. When it comes to that organization I'm afraid to wear any of my leather shoes in public ;)

Cuz... said...

I love that photo, LOL HARD
redneck all the way...... LOL ALthough I am with the previous comment of watch your back with PETA. Merry Christmas Sorensen family and thanks for keeping us all in the loop with your shannangans... love it

your South Jordan Neighbors
Donna & Pat

korie said...

I must be out of the loop big time because I don't get the zombie thing??? Miss you guys.

Carissa said...

That is the scariest Santa I've ever seen. I guess you could tell your kids that if they end up on the naughty list Santa will take their heads off. Creep.