Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vampires, Werewolves, and women over 30!

Aubony, Cassie, Heather, Kim, Tracy, Suzie, Me, Erin
Look I even got bit by a Vampire, and no his name was not Ken.
Showing a little Vampire Pride
Out to dinner with the girls


Cassie showing off her inner Vampire (look out Jeff) Don't cha just love my new look, Heather did my make-up

Look out Kim, I would not let Tracy come near you.
My inner book geek came out last night! Yes I admit it, I am on the "Twilight band wagon"
We got all dressed up and ready for a night on the town to go to the release party for "Breaking Dawn". I tell ya the looks we were getting from people were hilarious, they acted like they have never seen a Vampire before. I have to say that I saw this whole new side of Tracy and it scared me. Just Kidding, I had such a good time and I really do have the greatest friends in the world.
By midnight when we finally did get our books and all of us mommas aka Vampire's were pretty tired, so no I have not even started the book yet. It was kind of funny last night to see all these "older" well more mature women around all these teenagers waiting for the books. It is good to act a little younger sometimes.

13 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Nothing is funnier than a bunch of middle-aged women perusing around town dressed up like vampires! You all look great! My friends went to the midnight release party too, but we didn't dress up like you all did. TOO FUNNY! I am already into book 4 and I can't put it down. I love Edward!!

Kiera said...

That is awesome! I love those books, too. You guys look like very dangerous, and beautiful vampires!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Looks like you had fun Jenn! Great pics. I know you haven't done anything since you got the book huh?

JRKimball said...

WOW!! I am at a lost for words.... Your weird. Aside from that you look really really good. I can tell a difference already. Skinny Ninny is back in full force. I love you.

Seipert Family said...

Umm.. wow Jen, we should have bit some people! those pictures are SCARY!

Heidi said...

I totally would have been there with you all if I was in Colorado. I still havent gotten my book. :(

Looks like a fun night with the ladies!

Raela's Craft Room said...

Okay Jen, this book phenomenon seems even more strange than I thought. I was starting to feel the peer pressure and wanting to join in... now my friends are turning into vampires! AHHHH!

You are great!!!

*I'm vowing to get better at commenting on blogs, bear with me. I'm also trying to update my own once in a while... thanks to the little nudging of people I admire (yes, that includes you!).

Love ya Jen!
~Raela

Bryner Family said...

Wow, looks like fun! I checked my library info online on Saturday morning and it showed that "Breaking Dawn" (which I reserved months ago) was available for me to pick up! Hooray! So I got to pick it up to read on the first day it was available! I love the local library! I'm only about 150 pages into it and loving it. :)

Seipert Family said...

I'm callin' the cops!!.. unless we can play :)

tracycharmed said...

I was told you had increminating pictures I should see! And OH BOY! That was too much fun......

DarbyM said...

I love it!!!! We were all at the Barnes and Noble in SLC for the party there :)

Are you finished yet???

I'm on page about 250 i've had NO time to read... hopefully tomorrow I can finish! :)

Miss you, be home Sunday night.

Leticia said...

Wow! Can I join your coven? Looks like you guys had fun! We did the same thing!!! not exactly though.

Becky said...

You and your friends are so awesome! I wish I would have thought of at least painting a couple of bite marks on my neck when we went to wait for our books. It was so fun though waiting with all those teenagers and the rest of us for that awesome book. I loved it and hopefully you've finished it by now. Have you read the Host yet? I loved that one too! It's a healthier book than the Twilight books (especially if you've read them 5 times already, ugh.)