Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can't believe I am old enough...




TO HAVE A 2ND GRADER!!!



Today Maci started her first day of 2nd grade (yippee!)



last night she was to excited she told me she could not fall asleep, and this this morning she said she was to nervous she did not want to eat. She has been so excited to go back to school, I have to admit that I have been looking forward to this as well. We laid out what she was going to wear and got all of her school stuff together (I hope we did not forget anything). Of course I had to take pictures of her this morning because she is just so cute, I think she was a little annoyed with the whole camera thing, but oh well I am a mom and it comes with the job title. I dropped her off at her class and met her new teacher Ms. Henderson. Maci wanted us to stay just for a little bit which I was pleased to do. She knew alot of the kids in her class and was happy to see their familiar faces. I hope this year goes good for her.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW! that is just crazy! Now you will have a little more attention for your others... I hope she likes her new class! Cute outfit Maci!

tracycharmed said...

She looks so grown-up. Congrads mom you have a little bit more freedom during the day.

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are getting pretty old :) Hopefully you still remember who I am, I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth...I keep thinking I will run into you at Target, I'm there often enough! Little Presley is so big now, and Maci and Ellie are cute as ever!

Leticia said...

How Fun..My girls start on Monday!!! Nervous as well~!!! She looks so cute!!! I love her outfit!!! She looks so big with her messenger bag!!!
Hey this is silly, but what kind of flower is growing from your potted plant?? It is so pretty and highlights the picture???
Can you let me know the flower...

DarbyM said...

I'll be right there with ya next Thursday when Maren starts, want to come over and dry my tears? :)

Maci looks adorable (as always)!

korie said...

Man you must be really really old! Haha Maci looks so darn cute!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

She looks like a big second grader, and no Jen you are not old enough to have one! I feel a little nervous for Hannah to start but she is excited, I am glad she will be able to play with her cousins now at recess. Congrats Maci on starting second grade!

Leticia said...

hey Jen...!
Any luck with that flower name??
Gosh sorry to harass you :) HEE-HEE!
One of my goals while the girls start is to replant my pots with new flowers that will actually grow and be pretty!!! I planted some a few years ago...they have all died...I got bummed and haven't planted anymore since..
Your help would be so great!!!!
Thanks JEN!!!!!

Raela's Craft Room said...

Jen,

I can't believe Maci is in 2nd Grade! She is so grown up and just adorable. I sure hope you aren't OLD, cuz that makes me OLD! I still have 4 years for Austin to start school... ahhh! I'll be ancient!

You have a beautiful neighborhood to go with your beautiful family. We are gonna have to plan a Colorado Trip! -Although we might not want to leave. :)

Have a fantastic week!

Love ya,
Raela

Becky said...

It seems the more and more pictures I take, the cheesier and cheesier my posers get. Reed and Douglas had their first day of school today and I too took the picture. They didn't loose their appetite and who can when there are Cocoa Crispies in the house?