Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tiny Town

All the girls, they are so cute!





Velzey and Maci holding hands and having so much fun.



Little Presley






Yes, Kori and I even went into one of the buildings. I am so mean I made a pregnant women fit inside a little tiny hole.












Yesterday was a great day! We went and met up with the Brownings and took the kids up the mountain to Tiny Town. It is this little Tiny Town made out of little houses that you can walk around and look at, nothing to exciting for us more mature kids, but the girls just loved it. We also got to ride a tiny train around. The girls had so much fun and did not want to leave, I considered leaving them there just for a moment, but they are so cute.














7 comments:

Leticia said...

Can I move there? How fun! Colorado has so many fun things to do!!! What a fun place to visit!!! All the GIRLS look adorable in the mini town!!! CUTE!!!!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh my goodness, I could just imagine my poor husband trying to fit in one of those tiny houses, I think I would have no choice but to leave him there LOL! Good for you ladies getting in the picture, poor Kori:) I wish my girls could have gone with you. you just have to move here or us there huh!

korie said...

Those are great pictures! I might have to steal some for my blog. It really was a great time. We need to make plans for next month. The big girls and the little girls are going to miss each other. Yea so we're getting 3 of a kind like you guys! I'm so happy! Oh and my head still hurts from yesterday. How is Macie's goose egg??

Heidi said...

How cute... I have never heard of that place. I will have to take Jackson there one day. Sure is cute!

JRKimball said...

That is hilarious, cute pictures!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Tiny Town? How fun!! The Brownings' kids are so cute! It looks like the girls have made some life long friends!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

What a fun time for the kids!