Monday, February 9, 2009

Our new Addition

Kens been wanting a dog for the kids , but his idea and mine are a little different. If he had his way we would have a really big manly dog like a St. Bernard or something, we both love Boxers but don't really have the yard for one, plus they are so much money. I tend to like the cute tiny lap dogs that don't shed and can just follow the kids around the house.
Well last Friday we took Ellie out on a date with just her and fell in love with this little girl, we were only going to look and not buy, but that face just did it for us. So we ended up taking home Maddie. She is 8 weeks old and a Brussell Griffon. She has not gone potty at all in the house yet but that is probably because she is never set down. The girls love her and Presley is so sweet to her. So not like I already have alot going on we added a puppy to our busy life, but so far she is well worth it.

9 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, I can totally see why you fell for that CUTE thing so easily!! She is ADORABLE!! And I love that you got a GIRL dog, very fitting - although Kendall probably doesn't think so!

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! Jackson would LOVE to have a dog. But im not about to potty train a dog and a toddler... You are brave!

Mollie said...

I am so jealous! I love her!

Becky said...

That's an adorable dog. Jared and Rhi had a chihuahua for a while and after meeting it, Isaac started licking and sniffing everyone. I like dogs, but I only like it when other people have them. I'm like the lady who doesn't want kids of her own but is willing to visit and spoil her nieces and nephews.

Kiera said...

Wow, she is a cutie!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh are you kidding me??? She's absolutely adorable! Makes me want a dog!!

JRKimball said...

I am so glad to see this one has both eyes intact!!

Karly said...

Oh my gosh she's adorable! That face is soo cute! Good luck with the house training. We didn't let Kody touch the ground for months! It's hard work but so worth it to have a well trained dog. I'm sure it should be easier keeping her off the floor when she's so cute and everyone wants to hold her all the time. :)

Bob said...

No Fair!! That dog has 2 eyes!!