Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know, I know it is almost Christmas and I am finally putting up the Thanksgiving pictures. The last few weeks, ok a few months I just feel so completely swamped. I would like to say "Hi" to my friends and family because I feel so out of the loop lately. UGH where does the time go?

So with out further ado here are some long awaited pictures.

For Thanksgiving we went to Utah and stayed with Ken's side of the family. It was so much fun watching the girls play with all of their cousins, that is one thing that is hard for us is not having all the cousins close by. Ken and I both grew up living close to our cousins and we wish that for the girls.

Now how sad am I? I have no pictures of our Thanksgiving feast that was so good, not even any pictures of that day (pathetic).

The day after we went up to the Ogden area to see my sister and her cute little family. We went to Kent's parents house and hung out with them. I loved it because we went shooting. Kent's family has alot of land and in the backyard we shot some shot guns at clay pigeons.


So I have learned that there better be a grocery store near by with freshly packaged meat because I could not shoot anything if my life depended on it.

Now with that being said these next pictures may scare you.


This is Ken and I shooting our guns and see all those targets in the sand, I would like to lie just a little bit (so play along with me) I hit everyone of those targets. One day maybe I can actually say that.

Back at Kents family's house the girls had so much fun. There is this huge horse pasture in the backyard and the girls got to ride a motorcycle around.



Presley was so cute just walking around and trying not to fall in any horse poop, Grandpa Meador kind-of gave her a lesson to watch out and not step on any.




On Saturday we went to the church for a huge Prestwich side reunion. The kids once again had so much fun running around with all the cousins. They made these adorable ginger bread houses made out of milk cartons and Santa even came to see if they are being naughty or nice.




And my favorite picture of the whole trip is Ellie with her Great Grandma Kenna, who Ellie just fell in love with all over again. The two of them were so cute with each other reading books together and Ellie and Grandma Kenna even pretended to shoot each other (I know it sounds like an awful game to play with you great grandma but it was so cute watching them)


2 comments:

korie said...

Love Elli's hair. Miss you too!

JRKimball said...

Yeah! Finally, I was wondering if you even celebrated Thanksgiving this year. Cute pictures. 7 more days and counting down tell we get to CO.