Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Picture Tag



This was fun to do (thanks Jamie). I went to the fifth folder and then the fifth picture. I was actually a little nervous, who knows what picture it could have been. So I was relieved to find this one of the girls last year Snow Skiing in Cooper Mountain. Sorry you can't see Ellis face, but it brought back good memory's of Ellie's first time snow skiing-she did great! Maci's whole goal when skiing is to get down the mountain the fastest ("No Skills Just Thrills" is Maci's motto)

1 comment:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I love that the girls know how to ski! They are getting to do all of the stuff that we grew up doing - snow skiing, water skiing, boating, traveling...etc! I remember watching little Ellie go down the slope thinking "she's so small!!!" CUTE!