Monday, November 17, 2008

Nice day for the park












So there is not much to report from the Sorensen family, the weather was so nice today and I am not sure just how many more nice days we will have until the snow comes, so we packed up our lunch, called some friends up and headed to the park today. It was so nice outside the weather was just perfect and the kids had such a good time playing and burning off energy. I loved it because I got to have some "adult conversation" which is hard to come by now days with a house overruned by toddlers and a 7 year old.
Oh, I guess I do have some news to share for those interested in whats going on (No I am not great with child) but I did get a new calling. A few weeks ago our ward went through some changes and we were placed into a different ward than before. We are really excited to be part of a new ward (well new to us) and meet so many wonderful people. I was called to serve in the Primary Presidency as 1st Counselor. This is a different calling for me but I am really excited and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to serve in primary.
Well that about sums it up, nothing to exciting now back to laundry and I smell a dirty diaper.



6 comments:

JRKimball said...

Ya! new pics, where is Maci? Presley is so funny she always has the same face expression. I love them all so much, See you soon! Oh congrats on your new calling.

korie said...

It's supposed to be crazy warm tomorrow! To bad we don't live closer.
Hey, do you want to go to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo? I'm not sure when it starts but if your interested lets go!
Great pics. I need to copy you and take my camera to the park.

Heidi said...

Fun! Its always fun to have a change of pace with callings.

Leticia said...

super great day at the park!! How fun is that!!!???
I love warm days when winter is approaching!! Good job in primary !!! IT will be fun!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

ahhh, the thought of snow! How nice. It is so stinking hot here in Cali I would love some snow! The girls look cute and congrats on the calling. Primary is fun!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see my girls at Christmas time! LOVE YOU!!!!