Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

The cutest little Star Wars people around.



Yes, Maci is under that costume (can you believe it)

see, I told you.




Ellie is showing me how to fight bad people.









Presley is stilling the candy from Toys 'R' Us






How cute is this little Yoda?







Yoda driving her car.

OH, what a fun candy filled day it was today! Maci had a party at her school were she said she ate three, not one, not two but three cupcakes plus all the candy she got today that alone was enough to put her into sugar shock. I took the girls to Toys 'R' Us today they were having a little Costume parade there, if the kids dressed up they gave them a bag full of little goodies with all kinds of stickers coloring books and just fun things for the girls. They had so much fun, I on the other hand needed some Advil and a nap. Grandma and Grandpa Meador came over and the girls got to show off their Star Wars Costumes, they have been so excited for this day to come.
We went Trick or Treating with our friends the Seiperts and had such a good time trying to keep track of all the kids running around. I love Halloween! It is now a little past 10 and I am so ready for bed, Now can someone please tell my kids it is bedtime!








9 comments:

korie said...

Okay...How cute is that??? I didn't even know they made those costumes so little. Love it! Now you set the bar pretty high for the family theme costumes! I hope your already planning for next year!

Becky said...

So, where were Luke and Han Solo? Were you dressed up in the princess's Jaba the Hut attire? Yoda was my favorite and I think I saw his twin out trick or treating last night.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey that is awesome! Girls are cool when they can be not olny girl stuff buy fun boy stuff too! they look adorable even with all that black and green:)

Unknown said...

I wanted my boys to dress up like stars wars characters but they just would not have it! I was so bummed.

Your kids make a great star wars gang.
-Kara

ps- I used Jason's blogger so you can see pics from our halloween.

Grandma S said...

Oh, the girls are so cute! I wish Grandpa and I could have been there. Grandpa loves the costumes! His favorite characters on his favorite girls! Love you guys!

JRKimball said...

Happy Halloween
Jenifer these are hilarious! Did you and Ken dress up? You win best costumes in my book.

Unknown said...

I agree with Jill..by far the BEST!!! So cute.
miss you guys

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Your kids looked great! Ken was the proudest dad around.

Melanie said...

Wow Jennifer! They are too cute! I agree with Jill and Janelle!