Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween










We had a wonderful Halloween this year. We went Trunk or Treating at the church Friday night and had a great time with our ward family. The girls loved showing off their costumes and we had a good time with friends. Sunday night the girls were so excited to pass out candy to the trick or treater's in the neighborhood. It was a fight to get to the door every time the doorbell rang, I think they loved passing out the candy more than getting candy.







4 comments:

Spencer and Sara said...

Oh my gosh they're all so adorable and I wish I could see them all right now! Give them lots of kisses from Uncle Spencer, Aunt Sara, and baby Ashley! Love you guys!

JRKimball said...

I love all the costumes! especially Ellie's sexy poses. Muah! Happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

AWW adorable!!
I love their costumes!

woooo Ellie. would you mind asking Ellie if she could teach me some of those poses!! thanks!! :)

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Soooo cute! Your girls are getting so big! Love your MANTEL! decorations too! You were always good at that stuff girlie!