Sunday, November 1, 2009

Still in Colorado

We are still in Colorado well, the girls and I are. Ken lives here about 20% with us and then 40% in New Mexico and the other 40% in Texas. Things are hard right now and our family time with him is very limited so when he is here we take every minute with him seriously. The girls and I miss him so much and there are many times that I lock myself in the bathroom just to get a quite moment. I do feel so blessed that he is so happy with his job and we are so excited when the day comes that we sell our home and move back to Dallas.

1 comment:

Tera said...

It has got to be so hard to not have your husband home every night. I bet you miss him so much. And it has got to be exhausting to never get a break or have another set of hands to help around the house. I hope you sell your house soon too. We will miss having you in the ward but you belong with your hubby.