Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter






Well I know that Easter was last week but I wanted to put the girls Easter pictures up. We had a great Easter, Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen came down from Utah and we had a great time with them. We love having them and the girls love them so much. Here are just a few of the many pictures that were taken, and no that is not dog poop on our grass, we just had the yard aerated the day before and it does not look to good in the photos. Also yes that is a Snow White costume Ellie is wearing, once again the clothes saga continues.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Their dresses are so cute! Love the pictures.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Jenn, what cute girls. Thanks for sharing. Hey, I would deffinately love to see you guys when you come down k.

korie said...

TOO TOO CUTE! Those are the dress I wanted for my girls for Easter but Nathan didn't want to fork out the cash at gymbroee! I'm glad you got them...those girls of yours look so darn cute.

Kiera said...

Wow they are so cute!!

Leticia said...

Jen,
Cute girls...I love those dresses...Almost got them for my girls...I love gymbo too..too much!

Happy Family said...

KARA-I still do not have mine up! I took the pics on my moms camera and I don't have them yet. Mine will be super late!

Your girls are just so darn cute. That snow white costume is really cute. I think she made a great choice!