Friday, November 6, 2009

Day out




Yesterday was so much fun. My friend Darby watched the girls pretty much all day long so I could get out of the house and have some "me time". My mom and I love to go to antique stores and look around. This is one of my favorite things to do. I love the 20"s Era and love the Jewelry from the 1920's, we found this shop that sells all the antique jewelry you can stand to look at. We were in that one little store for way to long having so much fun. It was a much needed break and felt so good to get out.





5 comments:

Tera said...

Oh, so nice to spend some time away from the kids...you really deserve it!

Heidi said...

How nice! we all need that sometimes. especially when you are temporarily a single mom! Looks like an adorable store.

5 Dancing Princesses said...

Hey Jen! What a fun day with you and your mom. I would of loved to be on that shopping trip! And yes all mom's need a break like that, or we resort to Prozac or Diet Coke.
Are you proud of me for blogging? Sorry I'm slow.
Love, erin

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

So jealous! I think you need to come back to NC and hit the furniture market with me!!!

Cara said...

Sounds like a fun day. Wish my mom was closer (she's in California) so we could spend a day together...I'd leave all my kids with my dad!