Sunday, November 1, 2009

Royal Gorge (part 2)






This deserves it's very own post. When we were at the Royal Gorge Maci and I went on the Tallest Sky Coaster in the World. She was to big for the Donkey ride and we felt bad so we offered to take her on the sky coaster. I totally thought she would say NOWAY, but she was so brave and did! It was pretty cool because you fly over the edge of the gorge and then there is nothing but hundreds of feet below you. We have a video but I spent all afternoon trying to get it on and gave up, so maybe another day. It was so fun and Maci is still talking about how brave she was.

5 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

All I can say is FUN FUN FUN! That bridge freaks me out though! It looks a wee bit high??? Glad to hear things are going ok. I will be happy for you when things get a bit more stable:))) Good luck!

Unknown said...

Even these pictures make my belly squirm. :)

Tera said...

We loved that ride too! It wet my appetite for sky diving!

Becky said...

What an awesome trip. That bridge was awesome and you and your daughter were quite brave to take that flying ride!
I miss you guys! Hope things get a little better in the being together as a family dept. That's got to be hard. Good luck!

korie said...

Wow what a crazy ride!

You look great Jen!

Miss you!

Good Luck with the house. Hang in there it will happen.