Sunday, June 22, 2008

What went down this week...

First of all Ellie went back to Utah with grandma and grandpa Sorensen on Monday and stayed with them and with out us or her sisters (yea she thinks she is so big and loves to rub it in Maci's face that Maci did not get to go) No offence to Ellie but it was fun to spoil Maci this week and just have some good quality time with her. We did miss Ellie very much and we were ready for her to come back home on Saturday.
Maci got to have her friend Hero over to spend the night and have a sleepover (yep, that is the girls name...Hero) they had alot of fun and stayed up way past my bedtime.
I went with some girlfriends (Cassie, Tracy and Kim) and got expensive pedicures and was overcharged for... well lets not get started on pedicure thing, but I did have a Awesome time laughing and hanging out with some grownups. It was some much needed "me" time.
Ken has been in town all this week which has been really nice having him home, the girls and I are just happier when he is here.
Now for the part of the week which just plain sucks. I have had to take the van in about four times now in the past two weeks because the air does not work. We won't go into how much it has cost, lets just say I could of bought a few Coach Purses and had been much happier than I am now. The Van is Still Busted with NO AIR, do you hear me people NO AIR!! I take it in again tomarrow to the same guy, why you ask? Because we have already paid him so much money, I figure he better figure it out now and not charge us, it just make me sick.
Some good news this week is that Presley has just up and decided to start walking, she is no longer crawling and just as proud as can be that she is a big girl now. She is so cute with her little self just walking around the house and outside it is fun to watch her on the go.
Well that's about it.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

very fun... you forgot about the movie night with the girls.

korie said...

Sorry about the van...I can pray for a blizzard if you want!

Kari said...

What??? I thought they got the air working?! It was working when you picked me up the other night!!

I hope they get it going Soon!!

Becky said...

We had to get our air in our van fixed just before it got really hot. I'm glad I tested it. Luckily it was covered under the warranty. At least your feet look better and will probably look great while you're sweating to death in your car. I too need a pedicure and I'd do it now if I could avoid falling out of the chair from laughter. Ticklish.
By the way, what kind of van do you have? Here in MI it's a sin not to own American and we drive around a Korean Kia, oops.

tracycharmed said...

It can get you one of those cute fans with the water bottle attached to help cool you off! Hope it gets fixed soon. The pedi's were fun. Next, lets do spa weekend at the Broadmor. HEE, HEE!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Just be glad that you don't live where it is already 114 degrees outside ---at NIGHT!!!

Kiera said...

It was great talking to you today. Have fun at Canton and I wish I could join you!!

Valerie said...

There is nothing worse than having car trouble. Seriously, that stinks. Hope it goes better the next time.

Oh, and Bob was very excited when I told him about our conversation. He's like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to that kind of stuff. Hopefully, we can come see you sometime soon. :)