Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friends

The girls and their sand cakes they made for us.
Avery and Ellie having fun in the sand box.


Maci and Velzey just being so cute.

Kori and Nathan (usually his tongue is always kept in)



Avery with chocolate.




Sweet Avery with more chocolate.





The girls roasting marshmallows in the backyard, our new favorite thing to do.






The YUMMY oh so YUMMY hamburgers Ken makes and I just love them!


Don't ya have friends in your life that you just love and every time your around them you have such a good time, well that's how we feel about the Crazy Browning family. I have known them since high school and now they live a hour away from us (well for now) and evey time we get together I have so much fun with them. Tonight they came over for some yummy Hamburgers (Ken, they were perfect again) and some good times. The girls had so much fun laughing and playing in the sandbox, they all were just so cute together. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends in our life.

11 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Looks like some good times and good eatin'! I miss the Brownings!! their kids are so cute!

Kiera said...

I love having good friends. Looks like you had a ton a fun.

JRKimball said...

Ahh cute pictures, I love how ellie tilts her head in all the pictures, shes so cute. Jen I was just wondering if you hid that patty in the sand box or if you really ate it???

korie said...

We had a great time too! Thanks so much and the food was wonderful!!! I still need a list of all that stuff you put in the pasta salad. And thanks for all the nice things you said. I'm a little teary! You guys are so much fun. The girls had a wonderful time too. Avery doesn't normally throw that big of a fit when we leave somewhere. That's her way of saying how much she loves you guys :)
Can't wait to go camping. No matter where we end up!

Anonymous said...

You know you're a true blogger when you take pictures of your food :)

Heidi said...

how fun! always love getting together with friends.

When are WE going to play games?

DarbyM said...

Now I want a burger, i'm coming over! :)

Did the car get fixed? And i hear no TX? I'll call tomorrow to catch up.

Becky said...

Girls...what cute creatures they are. I could never picture my boys making sand cakes, never. Is that the Brownings?! Wow, I haven't seen those guys in so long. I haven't seen anyone is so long. I feel like I live on another planet and get an occasional glimpse at a civilization I used to be a part of. Becky phone home. Those look like very yummy hamburgers and it's making me hungry even though I just had lunch. Weird.

tracycharmed said...

I see the marshmellow have become addictive!! Yeah for the fire pits!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Sounds so fun. I wish you guys were all close. We are always looking for fun. And you are lucky to have a Chef in the house!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

How fun that you live by the Brownings!! Lots of California people move to Utah and we get to hang out and then they finish school and move away. Its so sad! Those hamburgers look delicious!! It almost makes me want to take a trip to Colorado ;)