Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Style All Her Own


Ok, so a few weeks ago, well let me first start out by saying our daughter Ellie for those of you who don't know is a very strong willed little girl. So every morning we battle it out on what to wear for the day. On this day she woke up wanting to wear her favorite shirt, skirt and pants and to top it all off she wanted a ski hat when it was not even snowing. On days when we have nothing planned it's no big deal, on the other hand when we venture into town I have to intervene, well not this day. She wore this outfit all day long to the store, visiting teaching and some errands around town. (note to self...hide Ellies clothes)

7 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That is quite the outfit! Can I borrow it Ellie? You look so stylish! Tell your mommy that I think next time you should go with a lime green and bright yellow motif with plaid and polka dots!!

TOO CUTE!

DarbyM said...

I just LOVE her!

korie said...

Ellie...what a doll! I tell you her and Avery are kindred spirits.

aubony, lars and the girls said...

What a cutie!

Happy Family said...

I am so glad you have joined the blog world.

I just love that outfit Ellie picked out! I don't seem to have the problem with boys. Sometimes they insist on still wearing an outfit that is completely soiled from mud, water, grass stains, etc... but they don't care much about choosing their outfits. That has to make your mornings really interesting!

Valerie said...

Jen!!! I'm so glad you found us. We are long lost friends, but no longer. How are you doing? I have thought about you a lot lately and still have your baby announcement up on our fridge. I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. I can't believe how your kids have grown!

Leticia said...

HEY JEN!!!
OH my ..what a cute little family ...That is fun that you found my blog...I know I jumped on this bloggin' train too..It is all new to me...I had to sit with a friend for a bloggin' session lesson...I can't believe I am admitting that @ :)
Leticia ;0