Friday, March 28, 2008

"cookies"


ugh, why do I have to be so computer illiterate? This whole blog thing is really confusing, something about my "cookies" are messed up, (I'm like what cookies, who's got cookies) so instead of taking my frustrations out on the computer I went and made my own cookies. My sister-in law Jen gave me this recipe for sugar cookies and they are the best.

1 1/2/ cups sugar
2 cubes butter
1 egg
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
cream butter and sugar, add egg, sour cream and vanilla. Mix and add dry ingredients. Roll out and shape into shapes and bake at 425 for 5-6 minutes.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

Hey that is cool that you have one!! How have you guys been? We are doing great. Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe how big Ellie is. Last time I remembering seeing her she was a newborn. This will be great to help keep us up to date with you guys.

Happy Family said...

OK, I am so making cookies right now! I wish I could just come over and have one of yours. YUM!

Emily R said...

SO GLAD you have a blog now!!! it will be fun to keep up on you!!!

Valerie said...

Mmmm...those cookies look divine. I may have to go make me some now.