Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wacky Dinner


The other night (well it feels like it was the other night) but about a month ago we had a Wacky Dinner. The kids loved it and have been begging to do this more often. So everyone gets to eat with and off of the wackiest things in the kitchen, for example instead of using a fork I had to use a, gosh I don't even know the name of the thing I was using to eat but it was hard to use and I ended up making a huge mess (that was part of the fun). Here are some pictures and this will definitely become a Sorensen tradition at our house.

8 comments:

korie said...

I love a good blog where I can learn something to copy! Miss you guys to. I was just thinking about you guys yesterday. Thinking how I miss getting together. Have a great summer. Maybe we'll come see ya next summer. Come stay with us anytime.

JRKimball said...

What a cute idea, I love it! If i had kids i would copy.

Heidi said...

what a fun idea. Im sure it was so fun for your girls. I will have to keep this in mind when my kids (still weird to say that) get older.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

I am soooo glad to see your back! Thanks for the comment on my blog too. That dinner looked fun! I will have to try that with the girls, I think that will make eating their food more interesting and maybe they will actually eat...hum! Anyway all your posts looked so fun! Hope to hear more in the Sorenson home. I miss your fun personality, you always seem to make people laugh and make things fun no matter...that is a talent:)!

Unknown said...

Yeah You're Back! I miss reading your blog. Most of your post give me a good laugh! And what a fun idea on Wacky Dinner. I'll have to try that some time!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

This is like the best idea EVER! We are so doing this when the kids get older. How fun and cute your family is! I miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea, Jen! I may have to steal it from you! :) Glad to see you are doing well, bummer we won't see you passing in the halls at church anymore!

Carissa said...

This is such a fun idea. I think I'll try it the next time I want the kids to try a new food. Maybe if dinner is funny, they'll actually try a few bites.