Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Santa

Tonight we took the girls to the mall to see Santa. They were really excited and were on their best behavior, they even let me take a few pictures of them in front of the tree (and no one cried).











Dear Santa,
I would like a Nintendo DS for Christmas because my mom and dad said they are to expensive and they will not buy me one. I would also like a phone, but my mom says NO WAY!! I have been really good this year and have done good in school, I help my mom out alot and try to be nice to my sisters.
Thank you Santa so much, I also want you to know that I still believe.
Love, Maci
Dear Santa,
I think I have been good this year, well today I was really good. I am getting bigger and would like a Barbie house that has three stories and an elevator in it. I also love Barbie and the Diamond Castle stuff. I promise I will share with my sisters and give them more love.
Love, Ellie
Dear Santa,
Presley loves anything that has to do with babies, she is our little mommy and loves to hold and rock her babies. Thanks Santa.
Love, Presley


9 comments:

JRKimball said...

So cute, I absoultly love the plaid dresses! I want a copy.

Carissa said...

Your girls looks so cute. I love the matching dresses.

korie said...

Cute Cute Cute! We went to see Santa tonight too! We should have met up! Someday right!

Heidi said...

Super cute! Love those letters!

Kiera said...

Cute pictures!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS.
The girls are absolute dolls! I just want to squeeze them all! I can't wait to play with them in a few days!! I love the dresses and I also want a copy of the picture!

Laurene Ross said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love their dresses. The letters are perfect. I am just learning about all things girls. It is so fun! Merry Christmas!

Shelly said...

Great idea to post the letters to santa. The girls look adorable and so happy. Have a great Christmas and give all your family hugs from us.......

Raela's Craft Room said...

Jen,

Your girls are growing up so fast! ... and the just get more & more beautiful! I love the dresses!

I hope your Holidays are amazing!!!

Love ya,
Raela