Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Creme Brulee
Dinner Ken made tonight
Happy Mothers day
I love Mothers Day, there is a joke in our house that everyday is mothers day because I am so spoiled by my Husband. Today was pretty much perfect besides the fact that we still have sick girls. It is so cool to wake up in the morning with smiling little faces that are so excited to show off their homemade cards and gifts. They are so proud and happy. I love being a mom and I feel that I have truly been blessed with my children, they bring so much joy and laughter in our home. I remember growing up and all I wanted to be was a mom. Today I look at all of the great example I have in my own life. Mom- your the best I love you so much and you have taught me so many things, I love that I can call you anytime with my frustration and you always give me the best advice. My Mother-in law, I love you. I want you to know that I look up to you in so many ways. My sisters, it is so fun watching you with your children and ones on the way. I only wish we were closer. And to my friends, I feel I have the best friends in the whole world. You guys all teach me so much and I again look up to all of you.
Happy Mothers day to all you wonderful moms out there.

7 comments:

Emily R said...

nice! happy mother's day! you are spoiled! hope everyone is feeling better!
ok, seriously, i sat down and was able to do webkinz for about 15 mins... my kids like it though... i'll bet you are proud of that garden though! ;)

Lars said...

that dinner looks too good - i wish i could have married ken!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

AWWW! I'm all weepy now! I love you too Jen! You are a GREAT mom and deserve the best! I am glad that you had a wonderful Mommy Day! Love you big sis! - HIME

DarbyM said...

Yum!

Matt made dinner too and it was fab! Come over and play with my new toy sometime this week :)

Sorry your gsweeties are still sick, we missed you at church. :(

Happy (belated) Mothers day! :

Leticia said...

OK Jen.... Wow Martha Stewart has nothing on Ken!! Can we have Ken cook for us too...???Send the recipe for the chicken on over...& The green Beans , Rice...Maybe I can get Robert to cook it too...??
TheBeckBunch621@msn.com
Looks so yummy!!!
Glad you had a great MOM's DAy!!!!

Kiera said...

How Fun!! I want to go on a Disney trip. We will probably go in 2011. I know it sounds far away, but we have our reasons!! happy Mothers Day!!

korie said...

You too! Your a great one! Those little girls sure are lucky!